We are happy to make any bookings for you while you are staying at ATW.
- Kiwi Bicycle Rental – The best way to find your way around Christchurch city. With all the road works and roads closed it makes it very hard to drive around our city. Leave your car behind and make your way on a bike. These bikes are brand new! they come with a basket, helmet and lock. $10 for 1 hour $18 for half day (6 hours) $25 for full day (12 hours) contact the hostel to book.
- Book a Skydiving Kiwi 12,000ft jump, Check out their website www.skydivingkiwis.com
- Skydiving NZ – based in Methven, highly recommended if you are in that area, breathtaking views from coast to coast. www.skydivingnz.com
- Hassle-free Tours – Whether you’re looking for a scenic experience into the breathtaking Southern Alps of New Zealand, a visit to a Lord of the Rings filming location or you’d like to discover Christchurch from the top deck of our Classic London Double Decker bus, they have something to suit everyone. www.hasslefreetours.co.nz
- Welcome Aboard – Explore Christchurch attractions, combining the things to do in Christchurch-Punting, Christchurch Gondola, Tram, Garden Tours and much more. www.welcomeaboard.co.nz
- Book a trip with Saltfly Fishing www.saltflylifestyles.co.nz We have special half and full day rates if you stay with us. Give us a call to find out what they are! If you love to fish Salmon and Trout then we recommend this trip.
- Ballooning Canterbury – Escape to a world of peace and tranquillity. Hot Air Ballooning is a magical experience and a flight with Ballooning Canterbury offers panoramic views across the fertile Canterbury Plains to the Southern Alps. There is nothing quite so romantic and exciting as floating effortlessly over an ever changing landscape. www.ballooningcanterbury.co.nz
- Rubicon Horse Treks – Experience the pleasures of horse riding through a working high country farm. Just 45 minutes from Christchurch. Discover the beauty of the quiet foothills of the Southern Alps. Look down at the breath taking Waimakariri River gorge as it leaves the hills and rushes into the Canterbury Plains. Gaze up at Mount Torlesse and the golden hills around Rubicon Valley. www.rubiconvalley.co.nz
- Waimak Horse Treks – A fun way to see some of Canterbury by horse back. Check out their website www.gohorsetrekking.co.nz
- Adventure Canterbury has had an enviable reputation for delivering the very best of Christchurch, Canterbury and beyond to international and national visitors. Check out their website www.adventurecanterbury.co.nz
- Adrenalin Forest is High wire! – High Excitement! – High Adrenalin! Live on the edge and set yourself free. Realise your potential and get your blood pumping at Adrenalin Forest’s multi-level aerial obstacle course. Adrenalin Forest is a great confidence builder and adrenalin rush. www.adrenalin-forest.co.nz
- Jet Thrills offer Jet boat rides on the Waimakariri river near Christchurch. Shallow twisting streams, Turquoise blue water, want a thrill and adrenalin rush? Check out their website www.jetthrills.com
- Antarctic Centre – Embark on a journey through Antarctica without leaving Christchurch. One of New Zealand’s best tourist attractions, the International Antarctic Centre provides visitors of all ages with an interactive, fun and exciting experience of Antarctica. You’ll experience snow and ice, a storm, learn about life in modern day Antarctica and Scott Base, and hang out with Little Blue Penguins! There’s also the famously exciting Hagglund ride and an awesome simulated 4D cruise plus heaps more! book through ATW and get $5 off www.iceberg.co.nz
- KBC Tours – View the expansive city, coastal and mountain scenery from the Port Hills, explore the cultural vibe of Lyttleton, the sand and surf of the golden sandy beaches of Christchurch, with a sneak peek at the damage caused by the recent earthquake events. With numerous stops and opportunities for short walks and photography, KBC Christchurch Tours enables visitors not just to see Christchurch … but get out and experience it. KBC Christchurch Tours offers tourists an exceptional and affordable experience, taking in the sights and the sounds of Christchurch, only $20 if you book through ATW backpackers. www.kbctours.com
Remember to call us on 03 3654363 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or book any of these activities.